Belize City to San Ignacio Shuttle & Nohoch Che'en Cave Tubing
Nohoch Che'en is on the top things to do in Belize. On your way to San Ignacio you will enjoy one of the most relaxing tours with beautiful views of the rain forest and clear waters of the river.
Along the tour your guide will educate you on the history of the Maya Civilization and why caves were their primarily use for burials and rituals.
Don't be shy to ask to take pictures or enjoy a short swim in the cool river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Life Jacket, Tube, Helmet and Head Lamp.
- Bottled water - Water and Juice
- Snacks - Fruits and Snack
What's excluded :
Guests will travel smoothly in a comfortable air-conditioned, modern vehicle from the Belize District and enjoy the scenic highways with glimpses of the Maya Mountains and the Belize Rain forest. The drive from Belize City to Nohoch Che'en Reserve is approximately one hour.
On the way to San Ignacio town we will make a stop at the Nohoch Che'en Reserve.
This 19 miles network of caves is located in the Caves Branch Valley of the Cayo District.
This basic tour includes a 45 minute hike and a gentle float through the caves. With the aid of a headlamp we will witness cave fishes and a number of amazing Maya painting situated on the cave ceilings.
Once at the site, we will gear up and hike for 45 minutes before going into one of the cave entrances that makes up the cave system. With the aid tubes, we’ll gently float downstream through the cave passages, as you observe and learn about the remarkable geological features of the cave and the nature of the Maya civilization.
When emerging from the cave, we continue to float through the lush rain forest and end the tour back at the parking area. After changing into dry clothing, we enjoying fruits and refreshments and head to town.
• Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve, Frank Eddie Village, Cayo, Belize, Belize City Belize
Departure Point :Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick ups with in the Belize City limits. If you are unsure of your location, please feel free to contact us. Pick up outside Belize City limits might be at an additional fee. Airports
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Ocean Ferry Belize, Belize City, Belize
- San Pedro Belize Express, Barrier Reef Dr, San Pedro, Belize
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/12/2020 - 7/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.