Bella Vista DeLuxe Al Fresco 3 Course Dinner & Cliff Diver Exhibition w/3Drinks
Safe Very Small Group.
Enjoy a romantic open air three courses dinner with a drink included at one of the best restaurants of Acapulco "The Bella Vista" of Las Brisas Hotel followed by a drive across the main avenue of Acapulco all the way to the west coast and out of the bay to admire the and internationally famous divers of La Quebrada where you will enjoy 2 Drinks as you see the show.
A guide can "make" or "brake" your tour, we are here to serve and we love it...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Las Brisas Acapulco
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Acapulco Hotel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hotel Las Brisas Acapulco, Escénica 5255, Las Brisas, 39867 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
We go to the famous "Bella Vista" Restaurant fo "al fresco" 3 course dining with the best view of Acapulco.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mirador Acapulco Hotel, La Quebrada 74, Centro, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
We go there to admire the famous high cliff diver in la Quebrada for drinks
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kind to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone or to our email. Muchas gracias and Wellcome!Airports
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safe Very Small Group Tour, More Quality & Less Density
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.