Bells Rapids Guided Hike
With gushing rapids on the Swan River, grey Kangaroos bouncing through the wildflowers, our 5km hike at Bells rapids is not to be missed. Located neatly alongside the famous Swan Valley, Bells Rapids is a hotspot for amazing views, and fantastic hiking, just a 40 minute drive from Perth. A walk bridge spanning the Swan River over the white water rapids make this an exciting viewing spot during the Avon Descent.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Bells Rapids Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bells Rapids Park, Cathedral Ave, Brigadoon, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6069 Australia
Explore Bells Rapids
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bells Rapids Park, Orlov Trail, Cathedral Ave, Brigadoon WA 6069, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.