Belém 2 Hour Private Tuk Tuk Guided Tour
Discover the best of Belém from a different perspective on a private 2-hour tour by electric tuk-tuk for up to 6 people. Depart from the centre of Lisbon and head along the riverside for a pleasant journey full of light, beautiful landscapes and good vibes.
Discover the iconic architecture and sacred monuments related to the Age of Discovery. Visit the Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries and the Jerónimos Monastery.
See other sights of great interest, such as the 25th of April Bridge, the Docks and the MAAT – Museu de Arte, Arquitetura e Tecnologia.
Find out how many of the great Portuguese explorers embarked on their dangerous and ambitious voyages, turning Portugal into the very first global empire.
Finally, taste the famous Pastéis de Belém custard tart and see the reasons for the never-ending queues at the door. With us, you skip the line at the overcrowded shop and will be delighted with the original custard tarts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Monuments tickets
- Entry/Admission - Torre de Belem
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
- Entry/Admission - Padrao dos Descobrimentos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Time Out Market Lisboa, Avenida 24 de Julho Mercado da Ribeira, Lisbon 1200-479 Portugal
From 1882 to 2010 it was Mercado da Ribeira, a big market where people used to buy fresh food - from fish to vegetables. The last decade, it became one of the trendiest places in town to go for a drink or meal. In just one open space, you have a selection of dozens of restaurants, from Portuguese delicacies to international food.
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
Enjoy the ride along the Tagus River and the view of 25th April Bridge, inaugurated in 1966. It is often compared to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco (USA) because they are both suspension bridges of similar colour.
Stop At: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Appreciate this beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site, built during the time Portugal became a big empire overseas. Belém Tower is a 16th-century fortification, that served both as a fortress and as a ceremonial gateway to Lisbon.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
Be amazed by the Manueline architecture style of Hieronymites Monastery, built next to an important harbour for the navigators during Portuguese Age of Discovery. The construction of the monastery and church began in 1501 and was completed 100 years later. Is was classified as UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Located along the river where ships departed to explore and trade with India and the Orient, the monument celebrates the Portuguese Age of Discovery during the 15th and 16th centuries. It was built between November 1958 and January 1960 to celebrate the fifth centennial anniversary of the death of Infante Henry the Navigator.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pastéis de Belém., R. de Belém 84 92, 1300-085 Lisboa, Portugal
In no other place in the world, you can try Pastéis de Belém. It's a trademark and the original custard tart, from which all others Pastéis de Nata derive from. Invented by the monks who lived in Hieronymites Monastery, Pastéis de Belém are cooked in this pastry shop since 1837. With us, you skip the long line.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: MAAT - Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology, Avenida Brasilia Central Tejo, Lisbon 1300-598 Portugal
The front building of this museum, like a wave of the Tagus River, is absolutely sublime. The Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology was open in 2016 and includes the thermoelectric power station nearby.
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know where you want your pick-up. Pick-up anywhere within the city center. After the tour, we can drop you off at the same place or anywhere in the city center.Ports
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.