Belém is one of the ex-libris of the Portuguese capital, the place from where the sailors of the XVI century began their trips to the new world. This tour starts with a Tram ride and includes guided visits to Jerónimos Monastery, Carriage Museum, and Monument of Discovers (exterior).
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Custard cake + coffee in the famous pastry shop in Belem
- Entrance to Jerónimos Monastery and guided tour
- Entrance to National Coaches Museum and guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Museu Nacional dos Coches
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Padrao dos Descobrimentos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museu Nacional dos Coches, Praca Afonso de Albuquerque, Belem 1300-044 Portugal
The National Coach Museum brings together a unique collection of coaches in the world. From the 16th to 19th centuries, some of the oldest coaches in the world are found here.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
Classified by Unesco as a World Heritage Site. The Jerónimos Monastery is one of the achievements of Portuguese and European architecture of its time, affirming at the same time, the uniqueness of its own artistic expression, the Manueline architecture, and its inscription on the international Gothic backyard. This grand religious building was historically associated with the early sailors as explorers because it was from here that the Portuguese navigators started their journey to the new world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
With 52-meter -high, Monument to the Discoveries is a homage to all the Portuguese who took part in the great sea voyage of the 15th and 16th centuries.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pastéis de Belém, R. de Belém 84 92, 1300-085 Lisboa, Portugal
The Belém pastry shop is where you can taste the most famous pastries in the country. Inaugurated in 1837, recreating the pastries of Belém every day following an ancient recipe from the Jerónimos Monastery.
One of the great culinary wonders of Portugal, the cinnamon-dusted pastel of nata (custard pastel), with its flaky crust and creamy center.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Restauradores, 1249-970 Lisbon, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The Tour Guide attended the training, Save and Clean, given by Turismo de Portugal, on how to implement security measures in relation to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.