Belmond Hiram Bingham Train to Machupicchu - Full Day
Travel through the Peruvian Andes on a train modeled on the Pullman cars of the 1920s The Belmond Hiram Bingham train not only makes this possible, it turns a magical journey into an unforgettable experience, with personalized service that takes care of every last detail on your trip.
Enjoy the Belmond Hiram Bingham Unique Train and delight the elegant dining car, the bar car, and the observatory*, where you can take in the unmatched scenery in the open air while sipping on a traditional Peruvian cocktail and listening to live local music.
Start your experience off with a welcome cocktail. Once onboard, the maître will invite you to a brunch and gourmet lunch. The return trip includes a fine dining experience at dinner. In both cases, you can accompany your meals with beverages (non-premium) and an excellent wine selection.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cusco City Hotel pick up and transfer to train station
- Welcome drink at the station
- Belmond Hiram Bingham travel bag
- Welcome appetizers, lunch and dinner
- All non-alcoholic beverages and hot drinks. White and red wine (Argentine and Chilean) sparkling wine (Peruvian, Tacama) and Cusqueña beer. Pisco Sours the entire trip
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu Professional guide
- VIP Lounge at Machu Picchu Station
- Afternoon tea at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
- Live onboard entertainment : Live band plays typical local and international music, in the Observatory Car* on the outbound trip and in the Bar Car on the return trip (the Observation Car is open on the outbound trip. On the return trip the Observation balcony is closed for operational reasons). (*) From May 25th to June 18th, the Belmond Hiram Bingham train service will operate without the Observation Car due to maintenance works.
- Train station pick up and transfer to your hotel in Cusco City
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- A stand displaying Kamari jewelry, with unique pieces designed for the train, such as coasters, key chains, credit card holders, money clips, and cufflinks. The musicians on board also have CDs on sale.
- Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain tickets
- Your Machupicchu Journey begins as we pick you up at you hotel, to drive you to Poroy train station. Here you board the Hiram Binghan train journeying through the Sacred Valley of the Incas to the Lost City of Machu Picchu, a trip on the Hiram Bingham takes you across of the most beautiful and romantic scenery in Peru.
On the journey from Cuzco to the beautiful lost city of Machu Picchu, the Hiram Bingham runs through Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, taking you across of the most beautiful and romantic sceneries Peru.
As you trundle through the spectacular Peruvian countryside, in the comfort of a beautifully restored Pullman carriage, we will serve you a delicious meal from our Andean inspired menu.
In the morning, on the way towards Machu Picchu you’ll enjoy a delectable three-course brunch, complete with a refreshing sparkling wine and freshly squeezed orange juice.
Upon your arrival at Aguas Calientes, board the a bus specially reserved for Hiram Bingham passengers for the quick ride up to Machu Picchu. Avoiding long lines for regular bus service.
After enjoying the views, will have a guided tour in Machu Picchu. Afterwards, you have free time to explore the citadel, hike up a little, go to the Temple of the Moon and Inca Bridge, or simply relax and soak in the atmosphere. In the afternoon we will return to Aguas Calientes to catch the train to return to Cusco.
In the evening, on the journey from Machu Picchu to Poroy you will be served a luxurious four-course menu, complete with Pisco Sour and Peruvian delicacies.
Once in Poroy we will drive you back to the comforts of your hotel in Cusco City.
Cusco Arrival at about 9:40pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :We will pick you up at your hotel in Cusco City at 8am
Pick up from other locations has extra fee.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small day pack with water to drink
- Comfortable shoes or runners
- Camera and rain jacket or poncho
- A fleece or jacket, basic toiletries
- Hat for the sun , sunscream, insect repelent for mosquitoes
- Some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs
- Please provide hotel details on time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.