Belogradchik 4x4 Safari Tour: The Guardian of the Valley 50-Minute Route
The town of Belogradchik is located in the heart of one of nature's miracles - Belogradchik Rocks. Often underestimated and belittled, these rock formations are unique with their beauty and shapes resembling people, animals, castles and everything else your imagination can see, if you just let it loose. The strange figures have been sculpted in the red sandstone rock for more than 230 million years.
The rock area is 30 kilometers long and 4 kilometers wide. This 50 minute tour will give you an insight of the magic of this piece of Heaven.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Belogradchik Rocks: Now standing all around the town are 'The Schoolgirl', 'The Lion', 'The Bear', 'The Dervish', 'The Horseman', 'The Madonna with the child', 'The Guardian of the valley', 'Adam and Eve' and many, many more. But the ordinary visitor doesn't see even 5% of the beauty of this natural phenomenon, just because people go to the most popular place - the fortress above town, where there is a panoramic view to the whole rock area and that's it. But you know what they say - the devil is in the details... And the details can be seen only on a private guided tour with the 4x4 Safari that we offer.
Take part in 'The Guardian of the Valley' 4x4 tour. This short tour of about 50 minutes takes you to the west of the town, including visit to a Thracian sanctuary and its rock guardian, and some beautiful panoramas.
Departure Point :Belogradchik Fortress 'Kaleto'
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.