Belogradchik Rocks, Fortress & Venetsa cave- UNESCO
- We provide "Experiential tourism" - draws people into local nature, culture and history.
- We create meaning through direct experience
- Experiential tourism is very personal, unique and individual for each visitor, also as the place we are going to visit.
- Experiential tourism engages all five senses.
- Experiential tourism opportunities expand personal horizons.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Belogradchik Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Venetsa Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belogradchik Fortress, Ul. Dedo Bozhin 15, Belogradchik 3900 Bulgaria
For a truly spectacular experience, combined with amazing nature, we are heading northwest to the town of Belogradchik where the Belogradchik Fortress has been standing for centuries, from the time Thracians where inhabited the area until now days. The name Belogradchik means “white construction,” standing for the shining fortress rising above the town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Belogradchik Rocks, Belogradchik 3900 Bulgaria
Discover the rocky landscape of northwest Bulgaria. You will visit one of Bulgaria’s most enchanted natural landmarks - the Belogradchik Rocks. Nominated in the "New Seven Wonders of the World" competition.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Venetsa Cave, Belogradchik 3945 Bulgaria
Venetsa cave means “wreath” in Bulgarian. The name was given by a group of National Geographic explorers that declared the cave to be the most beautiful on the Balkans.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cathedral Saint Aleksandar Nevski, pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.