Benagil Long Boat tour (From Carvoeiro to Praia da Marinha)
Comfortable small fiberglass boats, visiting the interior of the most beautiful Benagil Seacaves, rockformations and deserted beaches located in Carvoeiro.
Warmly welcomed by charming box office girls and accompanied by well trained skippers, ansious to safely show you the best kept hidden seacrets of the area.
Sometimes you get to sea Dolphins as an added value.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- You will be seing the Seven Hanging Valleys (Europe’s most scenic hiking routes 2019)
- New Generation authomatic Life jackets
- Fantastic boat tour to admire pure nature beauty and learning interesting facts of the region
- Guided by attemptive, skilled and fearless Skippers
- Entry/Admission - Carvoeiro Caves ®
What's excluded :
- Lunch - No drinks or food are provided on the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carvoeiro Caves ®, Largo da, 8400-517 Carvoeiro, Portugal
Our boats (into which you can easily board with one step) depart from beach number:1 in Europe: “Carvoeiro beach” Carvoeiro’s caves are within the most extraordinary places on earth.
You will be seing the beaches of Vale de Covo; Carvalho; Benagil (world’s most famous grotto, formed by erosion, with its official name: Algar-de-Benagil); Corredoura and Praia da Marinha (among the 100 most beautiful in the world and is known for its imposing Arches of Marinha) with breathtaking landscapes as a framing backdrop
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Carvoeiro Caves ®, Largo da, 8400-517 Carvoeiro, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- For the safety of our customers and employees, the use of a respiratory protection mask is mandatory. Each customer must bring their own mask.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.