Bend City Sights And Brewery Combo
Our Bend City / Brewery Como Tour is the perfect alternative for folks who want the best of both of our most popular tours in one experience. Experience all of the incredible sights of beautiful Bend Oregon while also enjoying a couple stops along the way to visit the best breweries and enjoy delicious samples of Bend's famous craft beers. All in one fantastic offering.
per adult from
What's included :
- City Tour of Bend Oregon
- Craft Brewery Tours and Tastings
- Open Air Electronic Cruising Vehicle
- Professional Entertaining Guide
- An Absolutely Great Experience!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Drake Park, 777 NW Riverside Blvd, Bend, OR 97703
This may be Bend's most popular outdoor public gathering place, so it receives more human use than any other city park. With majestic ponderosa pine and deciduous hardwoods throughout, it fronts the Deschutes River at Mirror Pond and is adjacent to downtown shops. Scheduled summer events are many and diverse, so weekdays and early morning are usually best for finding `wild` wildlife.
Stop At: Boneyard Beer, 37 NW Lake Pl Ste B New Location, Bend, OR 97703-2971
Boneyard is Bend's third largest brewery and is known for being a nontraditional force in the brewing industry. Boneyard has had an incredible journey from an off the beaten path 300 square foot tasting room to an off the beaten path 4600 square foot brew pub which was once formerly a Chinese restaurant as well as a Texas Hold’em poker room and a short-lived taqueria. Great beer...Great Experience!
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Old Mill District, 450 SW Powerhouse Dr Ste 422, Bend, OR 97702-1386
One the sight of two of the largest pine mill lumber operations in the world, the Old Mill District is much more than a shopping mall. It's an incredible mix of shopping, dining, and the outdoors into one spectacular place. Riverside restaurants, trails, shops and shows. They say that Bend happens here!
Stop At: Deschutes Brewery, 901 SW Simpson Ave, Bend, OR 97702-3118
The first and the biggest brewery in Bend Oregon. The 10th largest brewery in the US and the 5th largest brewer of craft beer. Deschutes opened in 1988 and moved to its current 75 acre location 4 years later.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Deschutes River, 970 SE Reed Market Rd, Bend, OR 97702-2225
The Deschutes River was once the economic lifeblood for Central Oregon, serving as a vital tool for saw mills powering a thriving logging industry here. The industry’s role in Central Oregon faded away, but the river, of course, remained. Today, it serves as a different lifeblood – for the thousands and thousands of people who use it as a playground.
Departure Point :The Bend Tour Company, 350 SW Industrial Way, Bend, OR 97702, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.