Bend, Oregon Cascades Ring of Fire Helicopter Tour
60 MINUTE SCENIC HELICOPTER TOURS, EXPERIENCE THE CASCADE RANGE TODAY!
Helicopter tours in Bend allow you to see more and go further. Our Cascades Ring of Fire Helicopter Tour is an unforgettable 80 mile scenic helicopter adventure for Bend visitors who want to experience as much of our magnificent snow-capped Cascade Range as possible. Paired with a complimentary wine tasting and bottle of wine after your flight, we have your entire day of exploring Bend covered. On this spectacular mountain helicopter tour you’ll soon be flying with us above the summits of Bend, with gorgeous views of snow-capped Cascade Mountains stretching from north to south and including Mount Hood, Mount Jefferson, Three Fingered Jack, Mount Washington, North Sister, Middle Sister, South Sister, Broken Top, and Mount Bachelor. It’s scenic flying that will leave you with lasting memories.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Fly Bend Oregon’s Cascade Range
Our Cascades helicopter tours showcase the unique part of the Pacific Ocean’s Ring of Fire, the ring of volcanoes and associated mountains around the Pacific Ocean. In fact all of the eruptions in the contiguous United States over the last 200 years have been from Cascade volcanoes. You’ll be front and center in your own private helicopter to see the after effects of our last “big one” at Broken Top Mountain 100,000 years ago, revealing the colorful insides of our very own complex stratovolcano and high altitude glacial lake at 10,000 feet.
While Broken Top Mt is our local volcanic star on this helicopter tour, two well known stratovolcanoes are Krakatoa, best known for its catastrophic eruption in 1883 and Vesuvius, famous for its destruction of the towns Pompeii and Herculaneum in 79 CE.
You’ll also fly in your own private helicopter over our local lakes and streams that feed into the mighty Columbia River flowing to the Pacific 300 miles away. The Cascade Range is still active to this day. Mt St Helens to our North remains hot after a devastating and well known eruption in 1980.
The Helicopter Tour
Our Ring of Fire Helicopter Tours depart from our private heliport in Bend, Oregon the tour includes aerial views of the City of Bend, The Old Mill and the Deschutes River as well as soaring volcanic peaks. The tour is hosted aboard one of our comfortable and air-conditioned green R44 helicopters with wraparound windows. These aircraft have been designed for sightseeing and feature a nearly 180 degree field of view, clear passenger to pilot communications.
Wine Tasting & Bottle of Wine Included
We know you’re in Bend for a few days, so please enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine on us and a wine tasting at Va Piano Vineyard tasting room in The Old Mill. Walla Walla Washington (we love saying that) Va Piano Vineyards set up shop here in Bend at a lovely tasting room overlooking the Deschutes River. The perfect location to sample regional wines in Bend after a day of play. Our way of saying…welcome to Bend!
Departure Point :Bend municipal airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.