Benfica Stadium Tour and Museum Entrance Ticket
Visit the Benfica Stadium, the biggest and most modern stadium in Portugal. This was the stage of the Champions League final in 2014 and in 2020. Be sure to explore the exhilarating history at the Benfica Museum - Cosme Damião.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Benfica Stadium Tour
- Guide for stadium tour only
- Museum Benfica - Cosme Damião Tour
- Entry/Admission - Estadio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica
- Entry/Admission - Museu Benfica - Cosme Damiao
What's excluded :
- Souvenir (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Estadio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica, Avenida Eusebio da Silva Ferreira, Lisbon 1500-313 Portugal
With the capacity to accommodate over 65,000 spectators, the stadium is mostly used for football (soccer) matches, and has previously hosted the final match for Europe's premier club football tournament.
At the stadium you'll explore the executive seats, locker room, press conference room and the official store, where you'll be able to purchase authentic Benfica merchandise. One of the best parts of the tour is that opportunity to walk onto the great lawn, and get a first-hand look of what it's like to play on the field.
Visit: Museu Benfica - Cosme Damiao, Avenida Eusebio da Silva Ferreira Estadio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica, Lisbon 1500-313 Portugal
After exploring the stadium, you'll make your way toward the museum. Decked out with over 20,000 documents, images and relics dedicated to the history of Benfica, the museum was recognized as the best Portuguese museum of 2014.
Departure Point :Estadio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica, Avenida Eusebio da Silva Ferreira, Lisbon 1500-313 Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free admission for children under 3 years old (ticket required)
- Stadium tours: If there is a match for a National Competition, the tours are closed. There are no tours on the two days before, on the same day and on the day after an International Match.
- The museum and the stadium are wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.