Benidorm Bike Tour
Even if you haven't ridden a bike for decades, the thrill of gliding downhill for over 30 kilometers is an experience to ensure the most memorable day out of your visit to the Costa Blanca. For just one day leave the hustle and bustle behind and travel through a land of discovery with majestic mountains, dramatic gorges, fertile valleys, moorish castles, quaint villages & abundant wildlife. Don't forget your camera. The views are amazing. You might even see a tiger or two.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Try something different. Suitable for all ages. You don't have to be an experienced cyclist. Many guests have not ridden a bike for decades and all ages are welcome. All of the equipment is supplied, but it is best if you wear sensible shoes and leave the flip-flops for the beach and the heels for the nights out.
You will be transported uphill by mini bus and then ride downhill all the way. You can cycle as much or as little as you like. The mini bus will always be there for you.
The itinerary begins with pick up at your accommodation in or near to Benidorm around 9.30 am (in winter around 10:00 am). A 60 minute drive to the top of Mt. Aitana is where you'll be fitted with a safety helmet, receive a detailed safety talk, and be allocated a bike.
Next, bike ride about 5 miles to the village of Penaguila. You will stop twice on the way to ensure your comfort. Then have a drink of fresh spring water while the bikes are loaded onto the trailer. Another downhill glide from the highest point of the ride into the village of Alcoleja. Drive up to the restaurant of the Safari Aitana Park for lunch at approx. 12.45 pm. Lunch is not included into the price.
The afternoon ride leads you past the village of Sella where the Bike Ride ends. Head into the local bar for a beverage to celebrate your achievement and receive your certificate as proof that you've ridden 24 miles through the Costa Blanca mountains. Lastly you will be driven back to your accommodation and arrive at about 4.00 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and apartments in Benidorm, Albir, La Nucia, Cala de Finestrat and Villajoiosa, Sella or Orxeta (also if you've got own transportation). Please contact supplier to arrange.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Especially from mid October to mid April we highly recommend to wear long trousers and closed shoes, i.e. trainers.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We comply with the COVID-19 guidelines for "Active Tourism" companies in Spain.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.