Benta River Falls and Rick's Cafe Day Adventure Tour
This is a unique tour. A tour that move at easy peace and is not rushed. You are picked up in the comfort of your Hotel Lobby at the specified time by one of our professional, knowledgeable and patient drivers. We try to make your travel to the Benta River Falls as easy as breeze. After an electrifying day at the Benta River Falls. We will then stop at Ricks Cafe in Negril to have lunch (own expense) and watch the sunset. A glass bottom boat will be there, if you want a ride it will be an additional cost.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission: Rick's Cafe
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Rick's Cafe
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission- Benta River Falls
- Entry/Admission - Benta River Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Once at the cafe, you can watch professional divers fly through the air and into the water from steep cliffs, relax to the sound of soothing reggae music, and watch a vibrant sunset. Enjoy the restaurant's food, or sip on your favorite cocktail from the bar (own expense). Have approximately two hours at the cafe. Tour is flexible and you may return earlier if you wish.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Benta River Falls, Westmoreland Jamaica
This river adventure has Seven Natural Water Falls, a natural jacuzzi to swim in, a rejuvenating Therapeutic Mud Bath for travelers to enjoy.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking. Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.We pickup from most hotel in Montego Bay and other accommodations.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Bring Water shoes, towels, change of clothes and sun block(if needed).
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.