Berat Day Trip from Ohrid with Pickup
From the Jerusalem of Balkans to the beauty of 1001 windows, this Berat day trip from Ohridhas it all. You leave one historical place to visit another. The town of 1001 windows, the castle and the ancient feeling this place offers are outstanding. Berat is the town of legends and beautiful characteristic Ottoman architecture. Berat is one of the oldest towns in Albania and it dates back to the 5thcentury. Moreover, Berat is divided into three major quarters and forms a great architectural landscape. However, Berat before was called the city of 1000 windows only to be discovered later that they were 1001. Berat this white town, seen from afar looks like a place that belongs to Walt Disney’s movies. From archeological researches, this town shows that Albanian was a language spoken since ancient times. This beautiful town lies alongside river Osumi, and on the feet of Tomorri Mountains. This Berat Day trip from Ohrid will be an amazing experience for you!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - National Iconographic Museum Onufri
- Entry/Admission - National Ethnographic Museum Berat
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Berat, Berat, Berat County
Berat is one of the oldest towns in Albania and it dates back to the 5thcentury. Moreover, Berat is divided into three major quarters and forms a great architectural landscape. However, Berat before was called the city of 1000 windows only to be discovered later that they were 1001.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: National Iconographic Museum Onufri, Located in the Inner Part of Saint Mary Church in Berat Castel, Berat Albania
In Berat is located the Onufri Iconographical National Museum that withholds so many precious items one has to see
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Ethnographic Museum Berat, Lagja 13 Shtatori Mangalem, Berat Albania
Moreover, in Berat, you can also see the Ethnographic Museum which portrays different aspects of life in Berat. Also, not to forget, Berat is part of the UNESCO heritage list.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter the address of the hotel you are staying and we will pick you up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.