Berber Souk of Inezgane
How can one come to Morocco without visiting the Berber souks? We invite you to take you to Inezgane, a city known for its commercial activity because of the large number of wholesalers and retailers who live there.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inezgane, Inezgane, Agadir, Souss-Massa
Located 12 kms south of Agadir, Inezgane is composed of small labyrinth alleys where the Berbers who live there but also street vendors (fruits and vegetables, fish ...). The formerly weekly Souk of Tuesday has become, today, daily as in most cities in Morocco. You will find a wide range of products of Moroccan Crafts for the taste of all. The prices are also very interesting but never forget to haggle with sellers in the manner of Moroccans.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Agadir 80000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.