Berber Villages & Atlas Mountains 3 valleys Day Trip From Marrakech with Camels
Enjoy a full-day trip from Marrakech to the most beautiful valleys of the High Atlas Mountains region of the experienced tour guide.
First, on your way to Imlil valley you will enjoy the stunning sceneries. Take a 90-minute hike to see some spectacular waterfalls and some vistas. Along the way you'll see Berber women extracting the unique Argan oil.
For all those who have not got enough time in Morocco for a Sahara desert tour, the Agafay desert is the best thing to do instead. The Agafay desert is a sand desert - but more sandstone and earthen plateau, traditional mud-built villages, dusty riverbeds are interspersed with spectacular sumptuous pasture and vegetation in springtime. There we can sample with the locals and experience trekking by camel.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel Ride
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Lunch in Berber House, Couscouse, Tajin, Berber ....
- Tour Guide '' English, Franch, Spanish ''
- All taxes
What's excluded :
We will pick you up at 8.00 from your riad to Atlas Atlas Mountain through Ourikka Valley. After one hour from Marrakech, we will stop in a Berber village where will visit to Berber house to find out how Moroccan and Berber families live, it's a chance to share a local tradition Berber breakfast made by the family and learn a bit about ... After a few minutes driving, we will have a short camel ride (15-20mints), with amazing landscapes, we are going to cross different villages. From here, we will meet with our local mule team, who will take care of us at the Berber house. After lunch, the team will take a walk to the waterfalls, then drive back on a different road to Marrakech,
• Atlas Mountains & Camel Ride Day Trip, Derb El Hammam Moissine +212638039659, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.