Berber Villages & Three Valleys Trek (3 Days)
Easy to medium & interesting 3 day treks through the berber villages & valleys of Imlil and Azzaden, meet the berber community.
Suitable for families with kids, elderly people, the route itself is comfortable for a mule ride instead as well as for walking, cross scenic mountain pass & villages, enjoy an overview of a typical & authentic valley.
For people who are more adventures, the days can be extended to cover more distances and climb side peaks all through the trek.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Transport to and from Marrakech
- Qualified English, French, Spanish speaking guide
- Mules to carry the baggage and food
- Accommodation in local houses, tent or refuge
- All food during the trek
- Cook to prepare all meals
- Entry/Admission - vallée d'azzaden
What's excluded :
- Tip (Optional)
Day 1: Day 1: Marrakesh - Imi Oughlad - Tinzert
Stop At: Ouirgane, Ouirgane, Marrakech-Safi
You’ll leave the vehicle on the road up towards Imlil at Imi Oughlad (1,450m) where you will meet your Berber muleteer and guide. Your first day will be an easier aclimatisation trek in the Ouirgane National Park. The terrain here is gentler with copper green soil and juniper trees. Overnight in Gite in Tinzert, a small rustic Berber Village. Aprox. 4 hrs walking time.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Night stay in Berber Guest house
Day 2: Day 2: Tinzert - Azzaden Valley - Ait Aissa Village
Stop At: vallée d'azzaden, Morocco
After breakfast you’ll head up and out of the valley and traverse over to the stunning Azzaden Valley. The views open up with a rushing mountan stream surrounded by lush walnut groves leading up towards Toubkal and her sister peaks at the head of the Valley. Overnight in a village Gite in Ait Aissa. Aprox. 5-6 hours walking.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Night stay in a local House
Day 3: Day 3: Ait Aissa - Tizi n Mzik - Imlil
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Today involves a fantastic climb out of the Azzadene Valley. You'll head up the valley towards Tizi Oussem from where you'll headup towards the pass at Tizi n Mzik (2489m) before descending down into Imlil. After lunch in Imlil you'll be transferred back to Marrakech leaving plenty of time to explore the City in the evening. Aprox. 4-5 hours walking.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.