Berber Villages And Three Valleys 3 Days Trek From Marrakech
This 3 days trek from Marrakech to Atlas Mountains, takes you to explore Berber Villages And three valleys and waterfalls,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport To And From Marrakech
- All Meals During your 3 days trek
- 2 Nights Accommodation in berber guest houses
- Experienced and speak English mountain guide
- Mule to carry your luggage
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil – Tizi n’Tamaterte – Tachddirt,
The first day is 5-6 hours walking and will take you from Imlil (1740m), to Tizi n’ Tamterte (2300m), to Tachdirt. There will be lunch on the pass after Tizi n’ Tamaterte before you head to the last village, Tachdirt or Tinghourine, and spend the night in a guesthouse.
Day 2: Tinghourin/Tachdirt – Tizi Oussem.
The second day will bring you 7-8 hours of trekking and take you from Tinghourine/Tachdirt to Ikkis, Aguersiwal (2100m) and to Matat to Ait Aissa. The route takes you by other picturesque villages and along the Oudit Pass (2200m). In the evening in the Tizi Oussem, there is a gite to stay in and a steam bath (hamam) if you would like to use it.
Day 3: Tizi Oussem – Imlil – Marrakech.
The third day is 6-7hours will take us first to visit the beggest waterfalls in the Toubkal National park ,then join the path that goes over Mzik pass 2500m with fantastic view over the Mzzik valley, lunch in Mzzik and trek dwon to imlil, end of trek and transfer to Marrakech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick you up from your hotel at 9AM.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.