Bergen to Flam Cruise -The King of Fjords
Come and enjoy a return cruise from Bergen to Flam giving you time to enjoy Flam. The Sognefjord area is known as one of the most stunning travel destinations in the world. It is the longest and deepest fjord in Norway and by many described as “The King of Fjords”.
per adult from
What's included :
- Return cruise from Bergen to Flam
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Accommodation if staying overnight
- Flam Railway tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bergen, Bergen, Hordaland, Western Norway
Join us in the best way to see Flam from Bergen. You depart from Strandkai Terminal in Bergen at 8am and cruise through Norway’s longest and deepest fjord, offering you stunning views of Sognefjord whilst the hills cascade on either side.
The cruise makes 11 stops in total, from quick port stops at small stunning villages along the shoreline of Sognefjord through to Flam. You will depart Bergen at 8am and it arrives into Flam port at 13.25.
Once in Flam you have free time to explore this amazing area and visit the famous Flam Railway. The cruise back heads off at 15.30 and arrives back at 20.45.
Stop At: Flam, Flam, Aurland Municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Western Norway
There are few sights in the world that can match the beauty of this return trip from Bergen to Flam. As you head down the tranquil waters ether side of you will be amazing views from the rocky shores, gushing waterfalls and jaw-dropping mountains. Their are some great opportunities for photos to remember your day. If you are staying in Bergen and want to visit Flam for the day their is no better way to do it than on our Sognefjord cruise. Book early to avoid disappointment and enjoy the fairy tale scenery in style.
You can choose the one day option or if you wanted to stay overnight then you can choose the 2 day option and come back the following day at 15.30.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Strandkaiterminal, Strandkaien 15, 5013 Bergen, Norway
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.