Bergisel Ski Jump Arena Entrance Ticket in Innsbruck
In only 10min from downtown you will reach the venue including the traditional "Kaiserjäger" park.
The Bergisel Ski Jump is characterised by a breathtaking view of Innsbruck, the charm of a ski jumping venue with an Olympic past and modern architecture.
The tower, designed by star architect Zaha Hadid, the "Bergisel Sky" panorama restaurant and the panorama terrace are easily accessible with two elevators.
A gallery shows the Olympic history and offers insight to the world of ski jumping including the world famous 4 Hills Tournament.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- The ticket includes entrance to the ski jump stadium and access to gallery, Olympic crown with three shells, two lifts, the panorama deck on top of the tower and the restaurant SKY with a breathtaking platform.
- Entry/Admission - Bergisel Ski Jump
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Visit: Bergisel Ski Jump, Bergiselweg 3, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Daily Show Skijumper from May until November from 10-12 am and 1-3 pm. (no windy conditions)
Athletic individuals can take the 455 steps from the eastern entrance of the stadium to the ski jump tower by foot.
It is much more convenient and faster however, to ascend to the tower with the new inclined elevator.
The elevator transports up to 350 people per hour, covering the 250 meter stretch between the entrance and the tower in 2 minutes.
Visitors get on the elevator here and ride up to the "Bergisel Sky" restaurant.
The shaft of the tower is built on a 16 by 20 meter foundation plate in which three basement storeys are located for technology, storage and staff rooms as well as the entrance storey.
A three-store steel construction has been added to the tower's concrete shaft, containing the restaurant, panorama platform and rescue station.
The projecting levels protrude up to 12 meters beyond the tower's shaft.
The visitor elevator travels up to the terrace level of approx. 43.5 meters.
The panorama restaurant "SKY"
The restaurant is situated at a height of 40 meters. Marvel at the 360° panoramic view of Tyrol's mountains above and around Innsbruck. The "Bergisel Sky" restaurant is open during the hours of operation.
The impressive floor-to-ceiling glass façade provides a beautiful view of the Inntal valley.
The panorama deck
Experience Innsbruck and the Tyrolean mountains in a unique way. A 360° panoramic view gives you fantastic glimpses and views and will definitely be a highlight of your visit.
Departure Point :Bergisel Ski Jump, Bergiselweg 3, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Departure Time :5/14/2021 - 11/14/2021
Wednesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible (only inside the stadium - please drive directly to the entrance)
- Show is from May until November
- Please present the Viator voucher at the cashier to redeem valid entry ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.