Berlin by Yourself with English Chauffeur by Business Car
Enjoy Berlin by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Car Mercedes Benz E class (up to 3 passengers) or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Berlin with ease with this private 4 or 8-hour chauffeured sedan service. Hop aboard your car at your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- - 4 hs disposal: Maximum of 50 km / - 8 hs disposal: Maximum of 140 km (depeding on chosen option)
- Pick up: maximum 20 minutes waiting time included
- Business Car MB E Class (up to 3 passengers)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private Driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Car Mercedes Benz E Class or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Berlin with ease with this private 4 or 8-hour chauffeured car service. Hop aboard your sedan at your hotel or accommodation, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Berlin such as the Brandenburg Gate. You and your group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Reichstag: The building has since been completely modernized, and today's visitors to the Reichstag can look out from the building's glass dome to get a bird's eye view of the hustle and bustle in the city. There are also a number of government buildings in the vicinity of the Reichstag, for example, the Bundeskanzleramt (Federal Chancellery) and the Brandenburg Gate.
• Brandenburg Gate: Built in 1791, it was just one of many old city gates around the city of Berlin which, at that time, was still a manageable size. The decorative Pariser Platz was laid at the foot of the gate and is now home to many of the city's important buildings, for example, the Hotel Adlon with its wealth of history and the Akademie der Künste (Academy of the Arts).
• Berlin Television Tower (Fernsehturm): is instantly recognizable from the distance, standouts of the skyline at 368m, making it the tallest building in Berlin. Built in the 1960s, visitors to the tower can enjoy a unique 360° panorama of the city. Tip: Visit the TV Tower with the Berlin Welcome Card and save up to 25 percent.
• Berlin Cathedral: (Berliner Dom) with its magnificent dome is a remarkable example of late 19th-century architecture. Near the Cathedral are also the German Historical Museum and the Museum’s Island. On the side of Berlin’s boulevard “Unter den Linden” stands the Catholic St.Hedwigs-Cathedral.
• Charlottenburg Palace: is located just out of the center of the city. The beautiful palace hosts fine collections of china and paintings and is situated in the middle of a picturesque palace garden right next to the river Spree.
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your Chauffeur at your Hotel's Arrival Hall, 20 minutes of waiting time included.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.