Berlin City Walking Tour of Scheunenviertel and Hackesche Höfe in Berlin Mitte
Enjoy a 2-hour walking tour in Berlin and discover amazing Courtyards like Hackeschen Höfe in Mitte, an old Ballroom building and learn about Berlin's Jewish history and the roaring twenties. Explore the Old Berlin and the city's small alleys.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Scheunenviertel, Berlin Germany
Get a feeling of the twenties and plunge in the former Jewish suburb.
Hear stories about associations of former prisoners, the situation 100 years ago and famous bars.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hackescher Markt, Berlin Germany
We visit Haus Schwrzenberg. Here we get a feeling how East-Berlin look liked in the eighties.
We visit a former workshop for blinds with a hiding place, used in the former time to hide a jewish family.
Nearby are the Hackesche Höfe. 8 Courtyards constructed in Art Nouveau style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stiftung Neue Synagoge Berlin - Centrum Judaicum, Oranienburger Str. 28 - 30, 10117 Berlin Germany
We visit a historic club, called Clärchens Ballhaus, get a feeling of the atmosphere within the twenties, because there is nearly nothing changed.
Hear stories of occupiers and explore the Heckmannhöfe. A wonderful courtyard.
Finally the story of the New Synagoge.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße 41, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/28/2020 - 11/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :New Synagogue Berlin - Centrum Judaicum, Oranienburger Str. 28-30, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise your preferred departure time at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.