Berlin, escape from the city
A totally different activity: we propose the idea of overcoming the mythical "Escape Room", but in the street. So in reality, you will not have to leave any room, but you will have to perform different team activities to solve the enigma that surrounds you.
All this through a secret route through the center of Berlin and its unique corners. Looking to enhance teamwork, give true value to everything around us and, above all, bring the true essence of the city to everyone while you have a good time.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guide is licensed or certified
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz, 10117 Berlin Germany
This is one of the points of passage, the rest we can not reveal much more ...
Departure Point :Berlin Cathedral, Am Lustgarten, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Komische Oper Berlin, Behrenstraße 55-57, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.