Berlin Food & Cuture Tour with Local Expert Guide - German Traditional Foods
Try Berlin's culinary delights and get into the local groove on this 3-hour food tasting tour of Kreuzberg. Sample traditional and yummy currywurst, mustards and chutneys, and German cheese, along with local beer to wash it all down.
Along the way stop at some of Kreuzberg's best sights, like the Prussian National Monument. Finish your tour at the Marheineke market hall to sample heavenly tasty delicacies from around the world, and maybe take some with you. Treat yourself to a day of scenery, smiles and dainties.
• The best tour for food lovers —3-hour culinary tour contains food and drink samplings
• Make like a local and head your way around Berlin's coolest neighborhood with your personal local guide
• Introduce yourself to a daily German life in Kreuzberg as you visit the Marheineke market hall and its epic backyards
• Visit all the best sights like the Prussian National Monument for the Liberation Wars
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Friendly local guide
- Must see and off the beaten path
- Culinary tasting
- Authentic food and culture experience
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Iconic places for photoshoot
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friedhofe Mehringdamm, Am Mehringdamm, 10961 Berlin Germany
Learn more about Berlin life within the wilhelminian time. Find out yourself how the population lived in the narrow courtyards. Try the tastiest Currywurst in town, grab a herbal drink or something you would like to watch the city go by.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kreuzberg, Berlin Germany
Visit different types of courtyards, narrow and luxurious. Enjoy a mustard degustation, more than forty types of handmade mustard and chutneys, your taste bud will go wild after tasting all of them.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Viktoriapark, Kreuzberg, 10965 Berlin Germany
Check out the view from the national monument on top of the Kreuzberg. Discover a place where the first computer worldwide started working and enjoy amazing arabian food at a popular Berlin shop, giving you plenty of opportunities to make your own special discoveries in food.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bergmannstrasse Kreuzberg, 10961 Berlin Germany
Wonder around the lively Bergmannstraße, explore the wonderful Chamissosquare and try the greatest Quiche which is handmade.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Marheineke Markthalle, Marheinekeplatz 15, 10961 Berlin Germany
Immerse yourself in one of Berlin’s great market halls. Have a drink of fresh squeezed juice and try excellent cheese from the region. And finally we will have a wine degustation nearby the market hall. An awesome place for you to stay here a little bit longer and anjoy the city views and nature
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Blücherstraße 68, 10961 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Marheinekeplatz, Marheinekepl., 10961 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.