Berlin Wall Walking Tour
Do you know the previous distinction of Nordbahnhof train station? Start the tour, walk along the former death-strip, and find out all particulars of Wall system work. The parts of a cemetery were removed, a church was being demolished, a whole bunch of streets were turned into dead-ends – and all because they all stood in the way of creating one of the most infamous structures of the 20th century.
It is a haunting experience not for the faint-hearted, and a constant reminder of the terrible consequences of the fateful attempt to impose an ideology upon a whole nation.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Memorial of the Berlin Wall, Bernauer Strasse 111, 13355 Berlin Germany
The central memorial site of German division, located in the middle of the capital
Departure Point :Berlin Nordbahnhof, Invalidenstraße 131, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Bernauer Straße, Bernauer Str., Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.