Bernard's Fabulous French and Dutch Sightseeing Tour
During this magnificent tour, you will experience memorable stops St Maarten/ St Martin has to offer. Such as fantastic view of great bay overlooking the cruise port and Divi little bay Beach Resort. Another overlooking the Dutch airport Sint Barths, Sint Eustatius, and Anguilla. A unique layout of different small towns and their inhabitants. The Marigot Market( French ST Martin) offers you a current article of herbs to local fresh food prepared and pastries. Let's not forget Colombier, a small town located on French St Martin, and a small lagoon located on the East ( Oyster pond) of the island home to the well-known Oyster Bay Resort on Dawn Beach. A stop in the French Quarter. Fill your heart's content with memorable Kodak moments and Island experiences!
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Bernards Rum Punch!
What's excluded :
- Lunch - This can be bought at the French Capital, and also pastries and other Island valuables.
- Dinner - Dinner can be bought at the French capital, along with other Island cuisines.
Saint Maarten Cruise Port
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the Saint Maarten Cruise Port :
Attractions on the Saint Maarten Cruise Port :
- Great Salt Pond - (Drive Through) -Fantastic view of great bay overlooking the cruise port and Divi little bay Beach Resort. The unique layout of this small town allows for shopping, dining, sightseeing and unlimited picturesque opportunities. The infamous Great Salt Pond which was once our main export, though no longer in use still leaves an unforgettable piece of history in this lovely town on Philipsburg.
- Cole Bay Hill - Overlooking the Dutch airport Sint Barths, Sint Eustatius and Anguilla. This is probably one of the best spots on island to find an amazing view of ST.Maarten. You get a breath taking view of the French and Dutch side along with its neighboring islands. At this stop you get an opportunity to take some lovely photos and also a close look of the newly built self-sustained Indigo Bay
- Marigot - Do you like shopping? The Marigot Market offers you a current article. From herbs to local fresh food prepared. Also, you can, of course, buy clothes. The Marigot market is very popular among tourists. We will make a stop in order to enjoy the surroundings and of course shopping calm you. Limited option due to hurricane Irma 45 -50 Minutes.
- La Savane - Drive Through- Colombier, in this small but very beautiful village with vast green pastures and cattle grazing brings a different look to what you’re used to seeing on this island. Although there’s very little to do in Colombier this rare foliage and creole village is definitely worth the stool to admire this preserved beauty.
- Oyster Pond - This small lagoon located on the East of the island home to the well-known Oyster Bay Resort on Dawn Beach. With a perfect view of St.Barths from this shore line, this lagoon is surrounded by tall hills and luxurious homes. The neighbouring island of St.Barths lies 15 minutes away and despite the damage from hurricane Irma the Oyster pond still has a breath-taking view of what use to be a picturesque marina between the Dutch and French side
- Border Monument - On this quick stop in French Quarter, you get to stop at the border which separates his beautiful island. You can take lover pictures here. There are lovely beaches which surrounds this village including the Legalion and the famous Orient Beach also known as nude beach. There is also an iguana farm where you can stop to feed the iguanas. Dutch quarter is a more residential community and although very close in proximity to French Quarter just like everything else on the island is different, so are the languages spoken. From the top of Dutch Quarter, you get a lovely view of Philipsburg where you can also take lovely photos.
- Cruise Port - Each tour comes to an end. We will bring you back to your location ahead of time where you are picked up. If you have come up with a cruise ship than we make sure that we’re back on time at your ship.
Divi Beach / Marigot Market / Oyster Pond
Operates: Ships that arrive at the port between 6-9: 00 am departs at 10 am. 09:30 AM / 10:00 AM ( Transit time, and booking coordination before Tour departure) We welcome you on the Cruise Information Center. We will provide you or your members to check before you board on one of our air-conditioned vehicles. We ask you to bring your credit card or cash to pay the remaining amount. Once all passengers have arrived, we will welcome you in one of our air-conditioned vehicles and show the beauty of Sint Maarten!
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.