Bernard's Tours Maho Beach Blast
Maho Beach is know for its unique low flying airliners right about the beach. its a popular location for all ages, also the only place in the world where anyone can experience airliners land over their heads. Have a breath taking relaxing day, or enjoy and relax at Sunset Beach Bar & Grill to some nice music, drinks and Food.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free tour experience
What's excluded :
- Lunch ( Can be purchased at Sunset Beach Bar & Grill)
- Chairs and umbrellas are available for rental at the beach.* (additional charge)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
Get the most outstanding and fascinating look of St Maarten’s Maho beach through the eyes of Bernard’s Tours. Experience a breathtaking time of low landing airplanes, Maho Beach is unusually close to the threshold of a runway, and is directly under the flight path, resulting in aircraft on their final approach flying over the beach at altitudes of less than 100 feet above ground level.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Sint Maarten Cruise Terminal, Saint Martin, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All tours depart from the Cruise Information Center. If you have a different pickup location please let us know. We will pick you up at the location that you provide to us.
- Note It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Note: tour departure time is based on local island time, not cruise ship time
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.