Best 2 Nights Travel Package to Aswan & Luxor from Cairo by Flights
See the highlights of Aswan and Luxor during a 3-day trip that includes airfare, 4-star hotel accommodation in both cities,
transfers by private vehicle,
and sightseeing with an Egyptologist guide.
Visit the two temples of Abu Simbel plus much more.
You’ll fly from Cairo to Aswan,
ride a 1st-class train to Luxor,
then return to Cairo, making this comprehensive package hassle-free for travelers,
as all the details are worked out. 3-day tour of Aswan and Luxor,
round-trip by air from Cairo See the Abu Simbel temples and archaeological sites of Luxor.
Lunch,and 4-star accommodation make it comprehensive Airfare, train pass, and private transfers take planning out of your hands.
Eat typical Egyptian meal in local house and discover the hidden culture of Egypt.
unique photos and unforgettable memories are waiting for you
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Lunch meals during tours in Aswan and Luxor
- All transfers by air-conditioning vehicle
- Meet & Assist at all airports.
- 1 night at 4 stars hotel in Aswan with breakfast
- 1 night at 4 stars hotel in luxor with breakfast
- All service charges and taxes included.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo or Giza and return.
- Egyptologist tour guide throughout the trip
- Bottle of water daily throughout trip.
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
- flight tickets Cairo/Aswan/luxor/Cairo
- abu simbel trip
- qualified licensed drivers
- luxor and Aswan tours
- typical Egyptian lunch in local house
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 60 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Day 1: Cairo / Aswan Tours (High Dam, Obelisk and Philae Temple)
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
early morning (pick up time depend on your hotel location in Cairo or Giza)
our expert representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
transfer to Cairo airport.
flight to Aswan
Pass By: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
arrive to Aswan the beautiful city in upper Egypt famous by the Nubian culture.
welcome by your Egyptology tour guide at Aswan airport.
start our first amazing tour to the famous high dam
The biggest dam on the longest river in the world ( The Nile River )
the dam was built at 1961.
Pass By: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
The famous temple of the Goddess Isis ( The magic & love goddess ) it is located on an island,
so you will take a motor boat to go there and enjoy the visit.
Pass By: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
It would be the biggest obelisk in the world, but it is unfinished,
so when you go there you will know why it is unfinished
Accommodation included: over night at 4 stars hotel in Aswan
Day 2: Abu Simbel Temple / Train to Luxor
Pass By: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
today it is time to visit one of the most important temples in Egypt.
The two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt.
The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramsses II himself.
The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramssess II.The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramsses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one.
after the amazing tour.train to luxor.
over night hotel in luxor.
• Breakfast: lunch
Accommodation included: over night at 4 stars hotel in luxor
Day 3: Luxor East Bank & Luxor West Bank (optional tour to Hot Air Balloon)
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
After enjoying your breakfast meet your tour guide who will be waiting to take you on a fantastic tour to explore the West Bank. Start with a visit to the famous Valley of the Kings .
There are 62 tombs within the valley .
The Royal tombs are decorated with Egyptian mythology which gives rise to the beliefs of the period.
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road, Luxor Egypt
Then journey onto the magnificent Temple of Queen Hatsheput also known as Deir el Bahari .
Queen Hatsheput meaning Foremost of Noble Ladies was thought to have started the first Trading routes Time now for a little rest and relaxation and a well deserved lunch break.
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Carry on now to the Colossi of Memnon.
The Colossi of Memnon are huge twin Statues made from blocks of quartzite sandstone.
The Colossi was thought to have been guarding the entrance to Amenhotep Memorial Temple you will also be able.to enjoy taking some fabulous photos
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
move to the East Bank of luxor to visit the magical Karnak Temples.
Karnak Temples is one of the biggest complex of Temples in the world.
Visit the Sacred Lake and the huge Scarab Statue which apparantley if you walk around it and make a wish it just might come true.
Karnak Temples was built in dedication to the God Amon and his wife Mut.
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Eat your typical Egyptian lunch in local house where you can visit an Egyptian family and touch the hidden real Egyptian culture.
At the end of this fantastic tour you will be transferred to Luxor Airport for your return flight to Cairo where our representative will be waiting to meet and assist you.
transfer to your hotel in Cairo or Giza with unique photos and unforgettable memories
• Breakfast: typical Egyptian lunch in local house
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.