Best adventure around Giza Pyramids ,2hrs Camel Ride, Quad Bike and Tuk Tuk tour
When you find yourself in Egypt, there is always an exciting adventure to be had, get a taste of the past on our tours in Egypt, we will visit the Giza pyramids, enjoy Camel Ride around Giza Pyramid, Hop on a quad bike and explore the desert, visiting these popular landmark locations, and Enjoy your free Tuk`Tuk Trip, that helps you to see real life of Local Egyptians People and discover Their Life Style.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request)
- 30 mintues rida camel
- 1-hour ride a Quad Bike
- 30 mintues ride a Tuk Tuk
- Local Lunch
- Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Gratuities recommended
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
After breakfast you in hotel will be accompanied by your personal guide to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus – Famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Additional visit to the Solar Boat in front of Cheops Pyramid (extra ticket on spot), enjoy Camel Ride around Giza Pyramids, Hop on a quad bike and explore the desert, visiting these popular landmark locations, and the final destination for this day’s adventure is the TUK`TUK ride and Enjoy your free Tuk`Tuk Trip, that helps you to see real life of Local Egyptians People and discover Their Life Style.
After a wonderful day out, you will be driven back to your hotel or location.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.