Best Cairo Day Tour- Discover Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
Visit Cairo top sights & enjoy a full-day tour to Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum in Cairo which includes Over 250,000 genuine artifacts and an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure.
Take a full day Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx & the Egyptian Museum with Private Egyptologist to visit some of the wonders of Egypt in just one day trip.
Visit the iconic Pyramids of Giza the only existing wonder of the ancient Seven Wonders of the World and the enigmatic Sphinx one of the largest statues in the history enjoy Camel riding at the desert of the Pyramids.
Visit the Egyptian Museum the house of antiquities in Egypt enjoy the unique treasures of King Tutankhamun including the golden mask and coffins and many other objects of fine art. End your day tour at the Bazaar of Cairo Khan El Khalili.
This Trip Includes:
Private Egyptologist guide.
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Pick up services from your hotel & return.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Giza pyramid complex is an archaeological site on the Giza Plateau, on the outskirts of Cairo, Egypt. It includes the three Great Pyramids (Khufu/Cheops, Khafre/Chephren and Menkaure/Mykerinos), the Great Sphinx, several cemeteries, a workers' village and an industrial complex. It is located in the Western Desert, approximately 9 km (5 mi) west of the Nile river at the old town of Giza, and about 13 km (8 mi) southwest of Cairo city centre
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
Old Cairo contains the remnants of those cities which were capitals before al-Qahira, such as Fustat, al-Askar and al-Qatta'i. These are the location of the Mosque of Amr and the Mosque of ibn Tulun, though little else remains today. This area also encompasses Coptic Cairo and its many old churches and ruins of Roman fortifications. Modern tourists visit locations such as the Coptic Museum, the Babylon Fortress, the Hanging Church and other Coptic churches, the Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Mosque of Amr ibn al-As. Fort Babylon is a Roman fortress around which many of the Egyptian Christians' oldest churches were built.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available form any hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.