Best combination: Rafting level III with canyoning in waterfalls with tarzan swing , the nearest San Jose
Experience the combination of white water rafting adventure on the Balsa river ( with lush waterfalls, exotic animals, beautiful and colourful tropical birds and plenty of white water) and Rappel down five descends with surprises at every step: one from a tree, one from a hanging bridge and three in the waterfall, total of 100 meters. Finish with super fun Tarzan swing and a car tractor wagon ride through the cloud forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from center San Jose
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch is included;
- Friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Extra activities that you can do in the same place like: rafting level 3 or 4, canopy zipline with long cable of Superman s and bungee
Experience the excitement and adrenalin surging of white water rafting adventure on the Balsa river, class 2/3 rapids.
After meeting at Lands in Love lobby you will drive for 7 minutes to the river where the fun begins! Your guides will explain safety procedures and equipment before embarking down the river. Enjoy 2 exhilarating hours of white water action on this beautiful tropical river.
This unique river trip combines nature, adventure and wildlife. You will see monkeys, sloths and tropical birds.
After lunch enjoy the canyoning tour begins near a lake in a magnificent cloud forest surrounding, you will be given a general and safety instructions by the experienced guides who will tie you with top safety harness and the best climbing gear available.
From the bridge will lead you to the first rappel from a tree platform, then 65 minute hike to a hanging bridge and 50 meter hanging bridge to canyon waterfalls rappel, where four descends in total 60 meters will begin . 4 waterfalls inside a canyon, a 100 minute hike to super giant Tarzan swing and horseback ride in the lush cloud forest , waterfalls and Balsa river back
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.