BEST ELECTRIC MTN. BIKE EXPERIENCE -Hidden Hills (Cheeseboro Loop)
I'll get you fitted on a premium 2018 full suspension electric mountain bike and provide you with with all the necessary protective gear. There will be a brief overview of your new eBike, then we'll be hitting the trails! Whether you’re a beginner or advanced rider, you'll be matched with the appropriate trail for your riding ability. You will receive a professionally planned electric mountain bike tour immersed in nature. You'll also have the option to receive coaching so that you can hone down your mountain biking skills and apply them on the ride. This 120-minute session is one fun loop!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2019 Full Suspension Electric peddle assist Mountain Bike, helmet,gear and other protective pads.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Agoura Hills/Calabasas Community Center, 27040 Malibu Hills Rd, Calabasas, CA 91301-5332
This is a good loop to get to know parts of the Agoura System in Santa Monica National Recreation Area. Sheep Corral Trail is pretty remote, and if you are riding it early in the morning, be prepared to be the only one out there for a few miles.The trails here are not too technical or gnarly. The climbs are all on fire roads except for small areas of the Sheep Corral Trail. After the initial climb on Palo Comado Canyon Trail, it is pretty flat for the rest of the time.
Departure Point :Cheseboro Canyon Road, Cheseboro Canyon Rd, Agoura Hills, CA, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.