Best experience out on Beautiful Inle Lake
One day out to experience the boat-ride in the fabulous Inle Lake is the main highlight of this tour. In the charming small villages, observing the life styles and culture of Shan People, taking the photos of the activities of traditional unique leg-rowers will be part of creating the best the memories. The technique of local fishermen can be learned in the floating gardens. We will go to the glorious pagoda and observe the locals standing or sitting on their boats in among their floating gardens and their daily chores. Trying the tasting local foods in the famous cuisine will make your lunch time wonderful and after it, continue boat exploration to many ancient and clusters of ruined stupas and temples in the southern part of the lake will be the attraction of the day. Take photography to the beautiful scenery and stunning view and our boat-trip will end by watching the sunset or setting over the water on the lake. It is the spiritual experience that we will never forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Lots of love and smile
- Private Boat in Inle Lake & Indein Village
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages (Except breakfast where mentioned)
- Items not mentioned in "services included"
- Personal Expenses
- Tourist Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Inle Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
As soon as we reach to lovely Lake Inle, we cannot miss the boat trip around the lake. There will be a boat with our experienced English speaking guide at the jetty after picking us up from the hotel ( may be in Nyaung Shwe or In the lake ) to start our today's boat ride. Our exciting journey begins to small charming villages of Inle Lake. Around the lake we can take the photos of the activities of the traditional unique leg-rowers. In typical floating gardens, we can experience the traditional fishing technique of the local fisherman nearby. We will proceed to the holiest Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda. It is famous for its 800 years old five golden Images. Then carry on the way to the weaving village of Inpaw Khon where we can have go to local markets which is crowded with most of the residents and locals. We will try the local foods and taste the delicious Inthar cuisine at an indigenous restaurant. The next exploration is the southern part of the lake, Indein village, by boat sailing through leafy vegetation scenery. The village is well known for its ruined cluster of ancient pagodas by 16th Century. After it, we will return to the hotel. On the way, we will enjoy the most remarkable historical sights on the shore of the lake alongside with hundreds of small stupas above the water. On arrival to the hotel, the photos that we take and the memories that we created will be for sure being kept in your life time.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Inle Lake, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from either any hotel in Inle Lake or any hotel in Nyaung Shwe.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.