Best Family Time Ever! Paddleboards, kayaks, snorkeling, boat tour, food/drinks
There are plenty of opportunities to make memories in Cabo but none of them fit the bill for families quite like this one! It is all-inclusive you time and your family will be talking about it for years to come!
Take a boat tour of the Arch, Lover's Beach and Land's End. Get in the water safely to snorkel, paddleboard, kayak and swim in world class waters. Grab a light lunch along the way and enjoy an open bar for the adults.
PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE. Please contact us or check our website for more information.
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Boat tour of everything Cabo, including the Arch, Lover's beach, Divorce Beach
- Snorkel gear, paddleboards, kayaks, flotation devices
- Light lunch and snacks
- Open bar: tequila, vodka and rum cocktails, beer
What's excluded :
- Mandatory $1 per person dock fee collected at the dock
Looking for some ultimate family time activities while you are in Cabo? Don't miss this all-inclusive fun filled adventure! Take a boat tour to the world famous Arch and Land's End. See whales, sea lions, rays, marlin and more along the way.
An entertaining and informative crew will feed you a light lunch and beverages along the way. For the adults there is an open bar to enjoy. The boat will stop along the way to give you an opportunity to get up close with some of the most diverse marine life in world. Snorkel, paddleboard, kayak or just enjoy the view and open bar.
This all inclusive experience is perfect for the entire family! Make memories to last a lifetime!
• Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
• Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Departure Point :Cabo Blue Trimaran Boat, Muelle Principal, Marina del Rey, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All of our providers are safety certified. Please check our website for more information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.