Best Historical Sights of Budapest Tour
Enjoy to explore the wonderful capital of Hungary on this half-day tour with a professional guide! The tour is specially recommended if you would like to see the most important and beautiful parts of the city, have a general overview about the country and get a glance into the local's daily life. The tour is flexible and can be costumized according to your requests.
The tour is conducted by walking and Public transport.
Private transportation can be arranged up to your request. If you prefer to have a private car or van (at extra charge-100 EUR) just please contact me to prepare.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- I pick you up from your hotel or wherever is most comfortable for you, and we head straight to the City Park, this is where our tour starts. City Park has many sightseeing opportunities including the glorious Vajdahunyad Castle, Széchenyi bath (the largest thermal bath in the capital), the Zoo and an outdoor Ice skating rink. We then head to Hero's Square, where I will give you a short lesson regarding the most important figures in Hungarian history.
Along the famous Andrássy Avenue, we can find the beautiful Neo-Renaissance mansions and townhouses featuring fine facades. Homes on this street have been featured on televisions shows such as House Hunters International. It is also one of Budapest's main shopping streets with fine cafes, restaurants, theaters and luxury boutiques.
We have a look inside St Stephen Basilica, where the most important reliquary, the "Holy Right Hand", the mummified hand of St Stephen is placed. We then walk around the gorgeous Hungarian Parliament and Liberty Square to discover the stories behind every statue of it.
We continue our trip up to the Royal Castle District crossing the famous Chain Bridge. We visit the charming Royal Castle, Matthias Church with its beautiful frescos and the Fisherman's Bastion. After wandering around in this beautiful historical area, we enjoy the panoramic view of the capital.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Budapest
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not much walking involved
- Private transportation can be arranged up to your request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.