Best Hoi An cooking class
This 5-hour tour introduces Vietnamese cuisine from the garden to the plate. Set out for Hoi An’s morning market with your culinary guide and discover some of the ingredients you’ll use in your cooking class. You’ll board a boat for a leisurely 25-minute cruise along the Hoi An River to a local cooking school, where you’ll explore the herb garden before a 2-hour lesson with an expert chef. After you’ve tasted your creations for lunch, enjoy use of the on-site swimming pool.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Our trip starts at 8:15am (morning class) or 14:15 ( Afternoon class) from Hai Cafe - 98 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, with a visit to Hoi An’s colorful market, to experience the amazing sights, sounds and aromas of this busy market. We will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about all the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. We board a boat trip for a leisurely cruise (25 minutes) along the Hoi An River to the Cooking School. This is a chance to view local river life, so make sure your camera is handy. On arrival, we explore the cooking school’s herb garden, before learning about some of Hoi An’s and Vietnam’s well-known dishes. The cooking lesson runs for about 2 hours – the chefs first demonstrate each dish before we prepare the same dish ourselves. Included in the class is a brief introduction to Vietnamese food carving (plate decoration). After the lesson, we sit down and eat what we have cooked. Bring your swimsuit and after the cooking tour has finished relax and enjoy use of our 20 meter swimming pool - towels and showers provided.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.