Best Hoi An Cooking Class
This 4-hour tour introduces Vietnamese cuisine from the garden to the plate. Set out for Hoi An’s morning market with your culinary guide and discover some of the ingredients you’ll use in your cooking class. You’ll board a boat for a leisurely 25-minute cruise along the Hoi An River to a local cooking school, where you’ll explore the herb garden before a 2-hour lesson with an expert chef.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Our trip starts at 8:15am (morning class) or 14:15 ( Afternoon class) from Hai Cafe - 98 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, with a visit to Hoi An’s colorful market, to experience the amazing sights, sounds and aromas of this busy market. We will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about all the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. We board a boat trip for a leisurely cruise (25 minutes) along the Hoi An River to the Cooking School. This is a chance to view local river life, so make sure your camera is handy. On arrival, we explore the cooking school’s herb garden, before learning about some of Hoi An’s and Vietnam’s well-known dishes. The cooking lesson runs for about 2 hours – the chefs first demonstrate each dish before we prepare the same dish ourselves. Included in the class is a brief introduction to Vietnamese food carving (plate decoration). After the lesson, we sit down and eat what we have cooked.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in HOI AN CITY
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.