Best Museums of Naples Tour with Skip-the-Line Tickets & Expert Guide
Let yourself be guided through the most beautiful museums in Naples, where you can admire works of great value made by artists who have contributed to making the history of the city, but also finds that are part of the city itself.
The first stop will be at the Royal Palace in Plebiscito Square, where works commissioned by Neapolitan sovereigns are preserved during their reign.
Afterwards you will visit the National Archaeological Museum, where you will find various collections, from the Egyptian collection, with unique works, to the Farnese Collection, with Greek-Roman statues, and the Pompeiana Collection, with finds from the cities buried during the eruption of Vesuvius 79 AD.
Finally, you can walk around the rooms of the Capodimonte Museum, a Bourbon residence used as a hunting reserve. Here you will see works by Caravaggio, Tiziano, El Greco, Andy Warhol.
A professional art historian guide will be pleased to take you to visit some of the most precious works in the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Giardino Pensile di Palazzo Reale Napoli
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
- Entry/Admission - Museo e Real Bosco di Capodimonte
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giardino Pensile di Palazzo Reale Napoli, Piazza del Plebiscito 1 Palazzo Reale Napoli, 80132, Naples Italy
The Royal Palace, built in the seventeenth century, underwent numerous modifications over time, also due to a fire after which the monumental staircase, the courtyard of the lookout and the hanging garden were built. Inside it is now possible to visit the Museum of the historic apartment where you can see not only the royal residence but also the rich collection of works of art made over time by the dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli, Piazza Museo Nazionale 19, 80135, Naples Italy
The Archaeological Museum of Naples preserves a very rich collection of works of art belonging to different historical periods. Among these we remember the Egyptian collection and the Greek-Roman one, but also the numismatic and prehistoric one.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo e Real Bosco di Capodimonte, Via Miano 2, 80131, Naples Italy
The Capodimonte Museum is housed in one of the Bourbon residences in Naples, built as a hunting lodge. The paintings inherited from King Charles III belonging to the Farnese family were then placed here. Among his many works of art there are masterpieces by Caravaggio, Raphael, Andy Warhol etc.
In addition to the museum it is possible to walk also in its beautiful park where different plant species are cultivated.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures required.All the vehicles are regularly sanitized as required by the COVID19 legislation. We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.