Best Museums Of São Paulo Combined With A Panoramic Sightseeing
Customize your perfect day taking a guided private art tour combining São Paulo’s best art museums with a panoramic sightseeing passing by the major Sao Paulo’s sights.
São Paulo is the "capital of arts" with dozens of museums and exhibits that cover all forms of art. It has an inexhaustible source of discoveries for Art lovers such as paintings, sculptures, architecture, and others.
Now imagine that your private guide comes to pick you up at your hotel, and to take you on a full day tour visiting the best art museums in the country which are all in the city of São Paulo.
You can either follow our suggested itinerary presented in a sequential order or just attend specific museums out of hundreds in town focusing more on your preference.. Our guide should be at your disposal.
Have flexibility to explore in the company of an expert private guide who escorts you in your tour expedition, customs the tour according to your interests and provides an interpreting service along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by fully-equipped vehicle.
- Professional / licensed private tour guide.
- Private driver for groups bigger than four (4) people. Otherwise, the guide drives the vehicle.
- VAT, all taxes, tolls, handling charges, parking fees during stops and airport Greet & Meet service.
- Hotel / airport pickup and drop-off. (Within São Paulo and its greater area limits)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees and admission fees.
- Food and drinks.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Museu de Arte de Sao Paulo Assis Chateaubriand - MASP
- Entry/Admission - Parque Ibirapuera
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Contemporary Art - MAC USP Ibirapuera
- Entry/Admission - Museu de Arte Moderna de Sao Paulo
- Entry/Admission - Pinacoteca do Estado de Sao Paulo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museu de Arte de Sao Paulo Assis Chateaubriand - MASP, Avenida Paulista 1578, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01310-200 Brazil
Head towards MASP (São Paulo Art Museum), customers will be presented to the treasures of renowned artists like Picasso, Rembrandt, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Modigliani, Toulouse-Lautrec, and many others have their art shown at MASP. It is considered the most important museum in the Southern Hemisphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parque Ibirapuera, Avenida Pedro Alvares Cabral Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 04094-050 Brazil
Then go to Ibirapuera Park, which was elected by the “The Guardian magazine” the best Park in the world. The three outstanding art museums MAC, MAM and Afro-Brazil museum played a big role on the deserved winning election of the park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museum of Contemporary Art - MAC USP Ibirapuera, Passarela Ciccillo Matarazzo 3 Piso Parque Ibirapuera, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 04094-010 Brazil
MAC (Contemporary Art Museum) has a collection of more than 10000 pieces of paintings, sculptures, drawings, carvings and photographs of international and national artists. Works by international artists like Picasso, Paul Klee, Modigliani, Miro, Kandinsky and more. National artists like Lasar Segall, Di Cavalcanti, Candido Portinari, and contemporary artists has also their masterpieces as well. On the top floor of MAC building has an open-air 360° viewpoint that visitors can see the infiniteness of São Paulo as no other place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museu de Arte Moderna de Sao Paulo, Parque do Ibirapuera Portao 3, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 04094-000 Brazil
From MAC stroll to MAM (Modern Art Museum) just next door. See the building designed by the renowned architect Oscar Niemayer. MAC has in its collection about 5000 art pieces, and displays the majority of Brazilian artists from the second half of the 20th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pinacoteca do Estado de Sao Paulo, Praca da Luz 2, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01120-010 Brazil
Finish the tour with a flourish driving to State Art Gallery (Pinacoteca) that has in its collection some of the most important and relevant pieces of Brazilian art, with more than 8000 paintings from the 19th and 20th centuries.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK-UP INFORMATION:• Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best pick-up point that suits your needs as long as it's within the city of São Paulo limits or its greater area.• We DO NOT do pick-ups in the countryside or coastal area of the state of São Paulo.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - DROP-OFF INSTRUCTIONS:• Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best drop-off point that suits your needs as long as it's within the city of São Paulo limits or its greater area.• We DO NOT do drop-offs in the countryside or coastal area of the state of São Paulo.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AIRPORTS ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS:• Once you have arrived at the airport there will be a member of our staff waiting for you at the arrivals area holding a clear sign with your name on it, they will then escort you to your waiting private transfer vehicle."For TOURS starting at the airport, please send us the flight information so that we can track it and be waiting for you at the right time and terminal."- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - HOTEL PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS:• As soon as the driver or tour guide arrives at your hotel, they get the front desk to call you in the room in case you are not at the lobby.Airports
- Guarulhos Intl Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The tour is totally private and exclusive for you and your group. No other person out of your group must join your tour, unless it's invited by you. The private tour is safer in terms of COVID-19 contagion as tourists hardly have closer contact with strangers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.