Best Nairobi Day Trip:Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage & Giraffe Center
This is a full day tour explore 3 of the best Nairobi Attractions visiting Nairobi National park, David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Center .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
The day tour starts 6:00AM by picking you from your hotel/residence and a short transfer to Nairobi National Park. From there, take an exciting 4-hour game drive through the park. Stay on the lookout for many species of game animals, including black rhinos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffalo's, giraffes, zebras, and wildebeest, as well as countless species of wild birds. The park’s open border on its southeast perimeter allows a corridor for the natural migration of game animals during the seasonal rains. Other attractions include the ivory burning site monument, and walking trails at hippo pools.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Nairobi National Park, Nairobi Kenya
10.30hrs You will exit the Nairobi National Park to be taken to the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage Conservation Center, Once you arrive you will take a walk through the nursery and you will explore the pathe and trails the infants take. See a mud or elephants being fed. Walk around the stables that the elephants sleep in at night accompanied by their elephant keepers. The feeding time is from 11am to 12 pm. There after you will head to the a Restaurant neaby for lunch(Own Expense).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
After lunch we head to the Giraffe Center the headquarter for the African Fund for Endangered Wildlife made famous by 'Daisy Rothschild', a giraffe calf rescued from Soi, on the Western Kenya border. Daisy and her family form only a small part of a herd of these gentle giants, living in a semi wild state at Giraffe Manor. These animals will come to a protecting wall to be fed. Make most use of your visit when you go to the Giraffe center nature trail up until the Gogo river. This is what most people don't get to see and it's a fascinating place to walk in the nature, with bushes on either side and birds giving the most wondrous songs. Reach down to the river and search for giraffes in the wild. The trail will take about 1 hour going up and down in a relaxing pace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kazuri Beads Factory, Mbagathi Ridge, Karen, Nairobi 00502 Kenya
You then drive to Kazuri Beads factory where a team of African women offer paints and necklaces. At around 5pm, you will be brought back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from Airbnb and private ApartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.