Best of 8 Days All Inclusive Himalayan Recreation Trekking Tour to Everest
Best Of Nepal trekking tour to Everest take you to the best viewpoint for the Everest Himalayas range called Everest view hotel by just soft walking. Everest view trekking gives us an opportunity to achieve a desire of seeing the highest point on earth. Since the days of early climbing trips, 8848 m. Everest has the attraction of its own, drawing mountaineers to scale it and trekkers to look on its icy faces. This is the reason why Everest View Trekking has become one of the most popular trekking routes in Nepal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 7 nights accommodation in 4-5 Star Hotel all around the Mountian and Kathmandu
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- All the meals in Mountain
- Nepali Wine tasting
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Professional Porter
- All the transfers by private car
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by Helicopter or Plain
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Day 01: Arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu (1,320m)
Our representative will pick up you at the airport. Then, from airport, you will be taken to hotel. Afterward, you will be cleared with detail itineraries so that we can change or modify as per your convenience. Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Kathmandu valley consists of numerous Hindu temples counting of Pashupatinath, listed by UNESCO in World Heritage Sites and the largest Buddhist stupa in Boudhanath. You can also visit the Monkey Temple Swyambhunath, built in 2000 years old and visit Patan, a city of fine arts. In the afternoon you will meet trekking guide and will make sure every essential thing. Stay overnight in a Hotel.
Day 03: Flight to Lukla (2,652m), trek to Phakding (2,652m)
So, spending the whole day as sightseeing in Kathmandu you will go for 40 minutes of charming flight, landing at Lukla airport. From Lukla, the trek will after heading to Phakding (2,652m). On the way to Phakding, you can enclose an image of Kusum Kanguru (6,367m), Mt Nupla (5,885m) and the Cordillera de Monte Kwongde.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m) 5-6 hrs
From Phakding you will be in moving forward to trek Namche Bazaar (3,440m). You will stroll in the region of the Sherpa villages viewing superb forests, Rhododendron and Magnolias. After an upright mount, you will approach an eye-catching village of Namche Bazaar (3,440m), only if the dramatic and tranquil place to use up for hiking. Stay overnight stay in a 3 Star Hotel.
Day 05: Trek to Everest view Hotel 4000 m.
On this day you will trek about 1 hours to Everest view hotel for your accommodation and breathtaking views of High Himalayas. Stay overnight in a 5* Hotel.
Day 06: Return to Monjo (2850m) 6 – 7 hrs
After an hour’s trouble-free hike, you will arrive at Namche Bazaar. Again from there, you will take steep turning down way to Dudh Koshi River prior to reaching Monjo. Stay overnight in a Hotel.
Day 07: Trek to Lukla (2,850m) 4-5 hrs
On the following day, you will start in on to trek Lukla (2,850m) after taking breakfast. The type of weather of Lukla cannot be forecast so more frequently the trekking companies used to put in an additional day for Lukla. As you set out in a relevant season you might be blessed to move out for the trek. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Flight back to Kathmandu
From Lukla, taking an hour of flight you will come back to Kathmandu accomplishing Everest view Trekking. If the flight is on a timetable, it is likely to arrive in Kathmandu. Arriving at Tribhuvan International Airport you will be transferred to the hotel safe and sound. Stay overnight in hotel Sangrilla Hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you at Tribhuvan International Airport airport.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.