Best of Addis Ababa- (full day)
Gain fascinating insights from Addis Ababa (New Flower). Experience several landmarks, old buildings, statues, lion figures and explanatory museums, and learn about some of the Museum collections . This tour also includes hiking on Entoto hills, Meracto - largest open-air market in Africa, explore the secrets with purchase experts. coffee stop at the best coffee shop in Addis Ababa. At the end, guests are free to enjoy some the traditional night life.
• Experience the historical side of Addis Ababa including its museum, church, and historical buildings
• Start the day with National Museum of Ethiopia
• Visit Lucy, the oldest human fossil
• Drive to the top of Entoto Mountains to see amazing views of Addis Ababa
• Walk to the massive open-air Mercato
• Visit the St. Holy Trinity Cathedral
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Ethiopia
- Entry/Admission - Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Mount Entoto
- Entry/Admission - Addis Mercato
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of Ethiopia, King George VI Street, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Homes of the oldest human Fossil, (Lucy), ancient artifacts, Historical treasures and modern paintings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Holy Trinity Cathedral, Aratkilo area Addis, Addis Ababa 123 Ethiopia
The main Cathedral of Ethiopian orthodox church and a burial place of the last King of Ethiopia, Haile selassie I.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Mount Entoto, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Entoto Hill is the highest point in Addis Ababa and this will enable to see a panoramic view of the capital of Ethiopia, (Addis Ababa)
Duration: 2 hours 7 minutes
Stop At: Addis Mercato, Kenya St, Addis Ababa null Ethiopia
Unique with its kind, the biggest open indigenous market in Africa.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Addis Ababa. Airports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.