Best of Brooklyn 2H Walking Tour
Meet your local tour guide and stroll through this tree-lined district, your guide will share the tales of the fascinating cast of characters who once called Brooklyn Heights home, among them Truman Capote, Arthur Miller, and Anais Nin. Visit the sites that make this one of New York's most desirable neighborhoods. Explore the rich history of this community, including its connections to the American Revolution, the Underground Railroad, the building of the Brooklyn Bridge, and the juxtaposition of the urban progress and historic preservation.
Encounter the places that may look familiar from the silver or small screen. View the homes where Breakfast at Tiffany's and The Crucible were written. Visit the sites of 19th century mock slave auctions and several stops on the Underground Railroad. Walk in the footsteps of some of pop culture's most famous figures. Witness an important turning point in the early days of the Revolution!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local and passionate Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brooklyn, Brooklyn, New York
While Manhattan has the majority of New York's tourist attractions, we urge you to visit some of the many highlights Brooklyn has to offer. This tour showcases both cultural attractions and a walking tour to get a feel for Brooklyn's tremendous diversity.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :548 Driggs Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.