Best of Budapest Private Walking Tour
All the must-see sights of Budapest in an entertaining walk! Come and join me!
This tour is great for first time visitors, including the major popular Unesco World Heritage sights. Meanwhile learn about history, culture, the famous Hungarian cuisine and local stories. Besides walking ride on the oldest underground of the continent and on the scenic tram along the Danube.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Food and beverages are not included
- Entry/Admission - Holy Virgin Mary and Michael Archangel Church
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
See the biggest church of Budapest and also enter if you like.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Walk through the oldest bridge of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Explore the Buda Castle area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Holy Virgin Mary and Michael Archangel Church, Selmecbanya utca 68., Budapest 1185 Hungary
See the beautiful church commonly referred to as Mathias Church. If you'd like to enter you need to get the tickets for 6EUR/person. (As a tour guide I can help you to buy them skipping the line)
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Danube River, Budapest Hungary
Danube Promenade with view
Departure Point :Budapest, Erzsébet tér, 1051 Hungary
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Budapest International Port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.