Best of Cairo: the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Bazaars & Lunch from Cairo
Tour Cairo’s very best on a private, full-day tour with a qualified Egyptologist tour guide. Visit the most famous highlights of Cairo; Giza pyramids and the Egyptian museum. Then head towards the oldest bazaar of Egypt where you walk to see the souvenirs shops and sit on the oldest coffee shop in all Cairo to drink the tasty Egyptian tea. Relax with door-to-door private transfer by an A/C vehicle and lunch included but beverages not included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning car.
- English Speaking tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Water or Beverages during the lunchtime at the restaurant.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our professional tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, to start your full day tour by visiting The complex of Giza pyramids, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Step back in time of building Giza pyramids where the first king put the first stone of building his pyramid in Giza who was king (Cheops) then his son king (Chephren) then the last king built his pyramid in Giza (Mykerinus)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Then heading directly to sphinx and his temple to see the huge building beside sphinx which they called it the temple of mummification.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Afterwards, visit the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili to live the oriental atmosphere and the experience of bargaining. Your guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.