Best of Chianti Colours and Flavors
• Discover the heart of the Chianti wine region and its rolling hills and olive groves!
• Take a wine tour through two Tuscany Chianti Winery
• Greve in Chianti and its suggestive picturesque square
If you have a special love for all that is Italian, A wine tasting tour in a Winery is for you. It is located at the entrance to Valley Chianti, Tuscany, and is approximately 35 minutes from Florence. In fact, in the winery, it gives you the opportunities to learn about the wine, the soil, climate, culture and the land called Tuscany.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation on GT Coach
- Transportation to and from the Winery
- Visit of two different wine estates with tour to the wine cellars
- Sampling of wines, extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Two snacks based on delicious regional products
- Free visit of Greve in Chianti
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Road
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
Explore the marvelous Chianti Wine region and its rolling hills from Florence! Get away from the noise and crowds of the city and enjoy a relaxing afternoon tour in the world-famous Tuscan countryside.
Tuscany is renowned worldwide for its nature, small villages, vineyards and gentle hills. Your tour starts with a visit to a rustic WINE ESTATE, in the heart of vineyards, where you will be greeted by the owners and offered an appetizing snack based on “crostini toscani”, home produced olive oil and a tasting of a delicate “Vino Chianti”.You will visit the cellar and learn all the secrets of wine processing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
Then we move on to GREVE IN CHIANTI which is without doubt one of the most famous and best known Italian Chianti wine villages: here you will have time to explore the characteristic alleyways and the central square with its numerous Medieval buildings and its picturesque artisan shops.
Our day is not over yet: in the heart of olive trees, gentle hills and vineyards you will be offered another rich wine tasting together with some regional products: the owners of the wine estate will teach you some easy steps to become a perfect sommelier!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.