Best of Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence
Visit Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso during this full-day tour.
Walking from village to village admiring the cultivated terraces and the pastel colored villages hovering between the sky and the sea: this is the best and only way to experience the magic atmosphere of the Cinque Terre.
per adult from
12 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Multilingual Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Transport by G.T. air-conditioned coach with WIFI on board
- Licensed Tour escort
- Boat Trip (weather permitting)
- Transport by train between the Villages
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola Italy
Your Cinque Terre Tour starts from Manarola: The Cinque Terre is a beautiful stretch of rugged coast and the only unspoilt part left of the lovely Italian Riviera. It takes its name from the five picturesque fishing villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. Cinque Terre have been inaccessible from the land for centuries, isolated by steep mountains and valleys on one side and by the sea itself on the other. Thanks to its isolation, the unspoilt charm of the Cinque Terre is a protected World Heritage Site and a National Park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Riomaggiore, Riomaggiore Italy
Riomaggiore is divided into three parts, the railway station (from which the famous Way of Love starts), the old town and the wharf
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Footpath Monterosso - Vernazza, 19016 Monterosso al Mare Italy
Monterosso is the biggest and the oldest Cinque Terre Village, where you will have some free time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean or shopping into some of the picturesque shops. You will have a perfect view of the sea and the hills declining down to the rocky coves.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 19018 Vernazza Italy
Vernazza is one of the prettiest Village, where we will have free time to sit in one of the cheerful bars and cafés.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note that the boat ride will be available from April 1st, 2020
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Customers can be subject to a body temperature check. If the temperature is more than 37,5 °C, the clients are not allowed to access the Activity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.