Best of Cyprus from Limassol
Rural Cyprus is at your fingertips on this whistle stop tour. The morning kicks off with first stop at Kourion–one of the most impressive archaeological sites on the island. It’s classic Greco-Roman, with a half-moon of seats facing out to sea. Kolossi Castle is the next stop. This Crusader-era castle is surrounded by flowering plants and a pretty courtyard. Hop back on the air-conditioned bus and head to Fini village where lunch will be served at a local tavern. Next stop, the mountain-ringed village of Omodos where you will have a guided walk through the village. Lastly, you will have the opportunity to taste traditional Cyprus wine in a local winery before heading back to the resorts.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch with one glass of local wine/water
- Wine tasting at local winery
- English Speaking Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kourion
- Entry/Admission - Kolossi Castle
What's excluded :
- Any additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kourion, near Episkopi, Limassol City Cyprus
Kourion is one of the most impressive archaeological sites on the island. Visit it’s classic Greco-Roman theatre, with a half-moon of seats, is facing out to sea. You will also visit the ‘House of Eustolios’, which was originally a private villa that was turned into a public recreation centre during the Early Christian period.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kolossi Castle, Agiou Antoniou 1 Road to Paphos, Limassol City Cyprus
Visit Crusader-era Kolossi castle
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Foini, Foini, Limassol
Lunch will be served at a traditional tavern at Foini village
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Omodos, Omodos, Limassol
Visit the mountain-ringed village of Omodos where you will have a guided walk through the village.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Limassol City, Limassol City, Limassol
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is provided from selected hotels in Limassol town. Participants are required to contact the local services provider to confirm their pick up location and time at least 48 hours before excursion date.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
6/1/2021 - 11/30/2021
Friday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Monday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Friday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 115 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.