Best of Denver Tour
See the best of Denver, Colorado on this guided, 3.5-hour tour around the Mile High City. This sightseeing food and beverage tour is one of the newest and most exciting tours yet, and it’s designed for those who want it all — from the popular Voodoo donuts and food trucks to Colorado distilleries. This tour provides the pulse of Denver’s current city culture and history, perfect for guests looking to experience a variety of Denver's highlights, particularly those who are new to the Mile High City.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The Best of Denver Tour is the best choice for visitors and locals looking for a tour that covers many topics in a short period of time. The tour runs two times per week, and there are two different options. They include some or all of the following: the best of Denver's history, confections, cocktails, distilleries, food trucks, and spirits. The regular 'Best of Denver Tour' runs Sunday mornings, and covers all the aforementioned items.
Identification will be checked for anyone consuming alcohol. No drinks will be served to those without, or those that are under age. However, donuts will be provided to all tour guests.
The total walking distance is approximately one-third of a mile. It is recommended to bring water bottles, but there will be drinks available at most stops and on the tour bus. Please arrive five minutes early so the tour can begin promptly.
Departure Point :At the front steps of Denver's City and County Building
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: guests must be 21 years old with a valid ID to consume alcohol
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.